Please note that each product is hand made by Kay Konecna and therefore is unique. Slight variations in form and material are part of the unique character of the work. You are responsible for the care of the work. If unsure, please see the care guide below.
- Remove your jewellery before engaging in practical activities. This will ensure that your jewellery does not get accidentally damaged.
- Beauty products for skin and hair can react with precious stones and metals, causing your jewellery to tarnish, discolour and even possibly corrode. Please put your jewellery on last, after applying cosmetics, pefumes and sprays.
- When storing your jewellery in the original packaging (soft pouch and box). Exposure to the environment can cause your silver jewellery to tarnish over time. Storing it sensibly will keep it looking newer for longer.
- Do not store your jewellery in damp or humid conditions as this causes tarnishing and a damp environment attracts dust to stick and settle in the hard-to-clean settings.
- It is recommended to clean your jewellery regularly in lukewarm water using soap and soft toothbrush. This will remove oils and grease from your pieces, slowing down the tarnishing process and keeping your pieces in best possible condition.