Delivery and Returns
- UK Royal Mail Signed for (2-5 days) - £6.00
- UK Royal Mail Special Recommended (next working day guaranteed if ordered by 14:00) - £8.95 UK ONLY
- International Signed for - £15
- International FedEx Next Day - on request
All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you a confirmation order e-mail. Once the product has been dispatched you will also receive a dispatch confirmation by email. The contract of sale between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you the dispatch confirmation.
Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
While we hope every item received brings you 100% satisfaction, we know that sometimes whatever you’ve ordered just doesn’t fit the bill. If this is the case for you, then we do offer a 14 day full money-back guarantee*.
If you do wish to return something, we ask you read and follow the subsequent instructions:
1. Get in touch - Please contact us to let us know of your intention to return the item and return it to us within 14 days via a secure and insured service (at your expense).
2. Return items - Please return items in the same condition as they were received by you - damaged, broken or altered items – including personalised engraving, ring sizing, adjusted chains - will not be accepted for a refund.
3. Refund actioned - Once received, your refund will be made via the same method as payment within 48 hours. If payment was made via credit card, please allow 7 days once the refund is processed to show on your statement, depending on your issuing bank.
Please get in touch before returning any jewellery purchase, and if you have any queries or questions before, during or after your order, please contact us on +44 7472768485 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a six months warranty on all of our jewellery from the date of purchase. A manufacturing fault is usually discovered in the first few weeks after the purchase.
Kay Konecna jewellery is sturdy but it is not indestructible and therefore we can accept no liability for pieces affected by wear and tear after the initial six month period. If you are concerned that a piece of jewellery might be faulty, please give us call and we can repair it for a fee.
*Please note: We cannot accept refunds or exchanges of 'Pre-Order' pieces, unless the item is faulty. In the unlikely event of receiving a damaged or faulty item please contact us within seven days of receipt to notify us of the problem.
Earrings are excluded from the 14 day Return Policy for hygiene reasons.
This does not affect your statutory rights.